MARCH IS NATIONAL NUTRITION MONTH - Dr. Pamela Wartian Smith's WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT VITAMINS, MINERALS, HERBS & SO MUCH MORE (now in a 2nd edition)
Garden City Park, NY: Since March is National Nutrition Month, everyone should take the opportunity to either learn about or brush up on all things nutrition—and the best way to do that is to get a hold of the new and affordably-priced "Second Edition" version of bestselling author Dr. Pamela Wartian Smith's book What You Must Know About Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & So Much More ($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0471-1).
Divided into two parts—the first an easy-to-use guide to all the individual nutrients necessary for good health, and the second a collection of personalized nutritional programs for people with a wide variety of illness and disorders—this new book from Dr. Smith is set up to help you make the best choices for the health and well-being of you and your family / loved ones.
The book's extensive Resources section, which is not included in the paperback edition, can be accessed for free if you click here and scroll to it on the Square One website.
Read through, as this book:
● Explains the need for and benefits of proper nutrition in easy-to-understand language
● Thoroughly describes the function and cautions of each recommended nutrient
● Offers the latest nutritional information for your most common health disorders
● Suggests optimum dosages and most effective supplement forms where appropriate
● Provides tips for increasing the body’s absorption of vitamins and minerals
● Includes practical and helpful advice for dealing with a variety of medical situations
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Pamela Wartian Smith, MD, MPH, MS, is a diplomate of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Physicians and co-director of the Master's Program in Medical Sciences, with a concentration in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine, at the Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida. An authority on the subjects of wellness and personalized medicine, Dr. Smith is also the founder of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine. Currently, she is the owner and director of the Center for Personalized Medicine, with locations in Michigan and Florida.
What You Must Know About Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & So Much More is now available wherever bookstores are sold. Be sure to get yourself a copy—a healthier you will thank you!
Other titles from best-selling health author Dr. Pamela Wartian Smith (all now available):
* What You Must Know About Women's Hormones
256 pages, $17.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0307-3
* Why You Can't Lose Weight
256 pages, $16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0312-7
* What You Must Know About Memory Loss and How You Can Stop It
240 pages, $15.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0386-8
* What You Must Know About Thyroid Disorders and What to Do About Them
224 pages, $16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0424-7
* What You Must Know About Allergy Relief (co-written by Dr. Earl Mindell)
288 pages, $17.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0437-7