Square One makes Top Ten reading list for 2019
Garden City Park, NY: After having been lauded recently in Publishers Weekly as the biggest independently-owned publisher in the United States to maintain shared focus on both traditional and complementary health books, Square One has continued to earn respect and recognition within the niche-oriented world of alternative health.
In the past week alone, Square One has seen ten of its titles named as pivotal health books chosen by internationally renowned "First Lady of Nutrition" and New York Times bestselling author Ann Louise Gittleman on her frequently-visited website's just-announced Top 10 Books 2019 Reading List.
The books from Square One's list featured on Gittleman's site are:
* Dressed to Kill—Second Edition : The Link Between Breast Cancer and Bras
($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0462-9)
* Unsafe at Any Meal: What the FDA Does Not Want You to Know About the Foods You Eat ($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0436-0)
* Healing with Medical Marijuana: Getting Beyond the Smoke and Mirrors
($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0441-4)
* Healing with Hemp CBD Oil: A Simple Guide to Using Powerful and Proven Health Benefits of CBD ($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0455-1)
* Aromatherapy for Everyone—Second Edition: A Practical and Easy-to-Use Guide to Unlocking the Powers of Essential Oils ($13.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0473-5)
* The AGE Food Guide: A Quick Reference to Foods and the AGEs They Contain
($8.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0429-2)
This title, together with its companion volume Dr. Vlassara's AGE-less Diet ($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0420-9), has also been included this week as a part of the "2018 Holiday Gift Guide" from the popular Raw Foods News Magazine.
* Your Blood Never Lies: How to Read a Blood Test for a Longer, Healthier Life
($16.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0350-9)
* What You Must Know About the Hidden Dangers of Antibiotics: How the Side Effects of Six Popular Antibiotics Can Destroy Your Health ($15.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0469-8)
* The Alzheimer's Prevention & Treatment Diet: Using Nutrition to Combat the Effects of Alzheimer's Disease ($17.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0408-7)
* What You Must Know About Age-related Macular Degeneration: How You Can Prevent, Stop, or Reverse AMD ($17.95 USD, ISBN: 978-0-7570-0449-0)
Each of these titles can change your health, and your life, for the better—and we feel certain that they make for pretty interesting reads as well.